Thank you to everyone for their involvement with Thy Kingdom Come. I hope you feel encouraged by this focus on praying for others to come to experience the love of Jesus in their lives.
Lots of people found the prayer room helpful and a good way to engage in prayer, both on their own and with others. Thank you to those who were involved in creating the prayer stations; we are blessed to have people willing to use their gifts and talents to serve us in this way.
Our aims for Thy Kingdom Come were that we would:
- Deepen our relationship with Jesus Christ
- Pray for God’s spirit to work in the lives of those we know
- Come to realise that every aspect of our life is the stuff of prayer
I pray that we would have gone some way to achieve these during the 11 days of TKC and it has been encouraging to hear how God has been at work. Of course we are on a life-long journey of prayer, so why not continue to pray Thy Kingdom Come in your life, in our life as a church and in the lives of your 5 people? Why not continue to see how you can share Jesus’ love with your one person too?
If you are looking for more opportunities to pray, why not think about getting involved with:
- our prayer meetings on Saturday and Monday mornings
- our Monthly Prayer meeting (the next one is on Thursday 29th June)
- the Week of Accompanied Prayer (13th to 20th October)
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances;
for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
(1 Thessalonians 5.16-17)