It’s less than a month until the big day so there’s lots to get excited about as we enter the Christmas season.
However you’re planning to celebrate Christmas this year, you are very welcome to join us at any or all of our services:
- Carols of Praise | Monday 9 December | 1.45pm
Older members of our community will be joining with our friends from the Sunnyside Rural Trust and children from Little Gaddesdon School for our Carols of Praise service. There will be tea, cake and off course, mince pies afterwards. All are very welcome to come along!
- Christmas Nativity | Sunday 15 December | 10.30am
Come and join in the fun as we enjoy our Sunnyside Nativity. This is always a fantastic occasion and we expect this year will be no exception!
- Carols by Candlelight | Sunday 22 December | 6.00pm
All are very welcome to come and be part of this popular festive celebration as we gather to fill the church with candles, hear the Christmas story and sing some favourite carols.
- Christingle Service | Tuesday 24 December | 5.00pm
A special service for all ages for with Christingles, carols and candlelight.
- Midnight Communion | Tuesday 24 December | 11.00pm
An opportunity to welcome in Christmas Day with this beautiful communion service.
- Christmas Celebration | Wednesday 25 December | 10.00-10.45am
Celebrate the birth of Jesus with a short informal service for all ages.
If you can’t get enough carols at this time of year, why not join us for our carol singing around the parish. This year we are carol singing on two nights again so we can cover even more roads in our parish. All are welcome!
- Thursday 19th December | 6.00pm | Followed by mulled wine/juice and mince pies in the vicarage.
- Saturday 21st December | 5.00pm | Followed by a fish & chip supper in the church hall. You’ll need to order your food in advance so look out for the sign up sheets at church over the upcoming weeks.