Each month we focus on two of our mission partners. During April we are praying for Mission Aviation Fellowship and the Chiltern MS Centre.
Missionary Aviation Fellowship (MAF) and for Sam and Abby Baguma based in Uganda.
Sam’s role is to oversee the finance functions in MAF’s E Africa programmes in Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya and S Sudan.
- We thank God that the region has emerged from lockdown and MAF is able to fly again with busy programmes in these 4 countries.
- Pray for MAF’s support for the thousands of refugees who are fleeing into Uganda from the violence in Eastern Congo.
- Pray for peace in South Sudan and Sam’s regular trips there for work.
Chiltern MS centre
This centre provides treatment , tools, knowledge and a community of professionals and peers to empower those living with MS and their families. Can we pray:
- for all those in the local area affected by MS that they would find the right treatment and support
- for the right people to come forward to fulfil trustee vacancies
- for those engaged in research on the causes of MS